Before taking this medication I felt like the room was spinning and light headed, If I didnt sit down I was gonna fall down. But now that I am taking it I feel great and back to normal again and I can keep my ballance. I would recommend this to anyone with these kind of symptoms. Atleast you can get out of the unsteady phase and back to normal again.

I have not try thuis nedication yet I have veritgo really bad and dr just order it for me, i have lost 90 percent pf hearing in my ear and im very dizzy, will this medication work for me also have ringing in my ear.

muffins | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2016
Condition: Sensation of Spinning or Whirling

3rd time having an episode of vertigo, seems to do the trick. But i'm out like a light not long afterwards.

ROXYMOM3 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
2/3/2016
Condition: Sensation of Spinning or Whirling

MAKES ME SLEEPY. BUT DOES THE JOB WHEN I CANT EVEN WALK BECAUSE OF DIZZINESS. HAVE USED FOR 15 YEARS ONLY WHEN NEEDED.

Kajon22 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/25/2016
Condition: Sensation of Spinning or Whirling

I take these only as needed when spinning starts. Spinning causes nausea and I can't stop throwing up. Therefore, I cannot keep the pill down long enough to work. When it finally stays down long enough, it works well to keep the nausea at bay. Makes me very sleepy.

Omi | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/27/2015
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/12/2015

I use it to treat occasional vertigo. It works but it also makes me very sleepy.