blessed | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/15/2014
Condition: Diabetes Insipidus

I started this medication over 40 yrs. ago, I drank about 3 gallon's a water a day, had all the test done to confirm my dx and started the injections every other day. It made a big difference being able to sleep at night and not drinking all day, but by the third day I felt so nervous until I got my next dose. anyone taking med. need to decrease there salt intake because this will cause you to retain fluid and you will have to stop the med long enough to get rid of the excessive fluid.my doctor started treating me for borderline high blood pressure over the past 25 yrs and started me on HTCZ once a day but I take it mwf due to same problem of fluid retention, I just have to keep my sodium intake down.