I am 65 yrs. old. Have been taking Prempro for approx. 12- 15 yrs. and hope to continue forever. I look and feel great. No side effects that I'm aware of. My Dr. encourages me to stop taking, but I keep telling her, "why fix something that isn't broken". I started out on the highest dose and 3 or 4 yrs ago switched to the lowest dosage. I have no history of breast cancer in my family, it's ...

i have only been taking this medication for 4 days

Renee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/5/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have been on this med a year and what a difference. I had horrible hot flashes, especially when sleeping, and this has done an excellent job in combating the flashes. I was actually able to sleep my full time without waking up!!!

kav64 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/1/2018
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Have not had a period in 5 years and after starting on this, had discharge and slight spotting, always needing a pantie liner. Felt more mood swings, cranky to sad. Only wanted to go on this for vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. - this has improved some, but not happy with the mood swings and spotting. Has not increased my desire for sex either.

Middle aged | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/10/2018
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I’ve been taking this medication for about a year to combat intense hot flashes. Has worked extremely well and also supports my waning, menopausal sex drive. I feel great on this drug and have had no side effects. Downside... it is expensive.

Lois19522 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/14/2018
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

It's been several years since I quit taking Prempro due to constant yeast infections of which the Dr. didn't believe me. I quit taking it and the yeast infections never came back but left me in a condition where I could no longer have sex with my husband due to severe raw pain.

Sandy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/31/2018
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I've been taking the lowest dosage of Prempro for approximately six months and it has worked well to say the least. Not only has it decreased my hot flashes and mood swings (I have reduced desire to strangle people, LOL), but also lessened the frequency of my migraines and helped to calm my IBS-D issues -- two things I wasn't expecting. I also sleep better. I currently refer to my daily dose as "The Wonder Drug."