I had a bad headache and my nose and ear where stopped up. I took one of these pills and it worked great.

I took this medication and about ten hours later i began to throw up violently and had bad diarreah. At the same time. I do believe this may have been from something else, not the medication. And seeing as how i just had a cold, i dont think it was my viral infection. The pills were a little big, but i handled it ok.

chrissie777 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/20/2018
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Well, my stuffed up nose is no longer stuffed up. My former terrible sleep has very much improved. But all off a sudden I'm having nightmares. I wonder why?

Jill | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/5/2015
Condition: Cold Symptoms
lenndie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/5/2015
Condition: Runny Nose

This is the best stuff to dry up my runny nose and/or clear up my stuffy nose. Been using it for over 15 years.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/20/2013
Condition: Ear Congestion

Did not decongest nose or ears.

BSN, RN | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/24/2012
Condition: Ear Congestion

Little to zero relief noted, even though thius is what the N.P. prescribed. Sinus infection successfully treated with Bactrim DS X 10 days. Ear discomfort is hanging on.