fast and effective without significant side effects for me.

Sinex effectively opened up my nostrils and I was able to breath almost immediately. My nose was still a bit runny though. A few minutes after I used Sinex I started having tension in my head. I felt like someone was squeezing my brain. So it was effective, however the side effects left me scared and unsatisfied.

Anonymous |
5/8/2022

After I remove the green cap from the top of the bottle, I'm unable to use the pump to spray into my nostril. Because apparently they have some kind of childproof bulshit on it. And nothing tells you how to open it!

Anonymous |
1/22/2022
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I usually use Otravin menthol, but store didn't have any in stock, chemist recommended Vicks Sinex saying it has menthol in it, how disappointing!!! First use it took forever to clear the nose to the point I could breathe comfortably!! Second time it caused sneezing & actually had the opposite effect to what it is supposed to do! Eventually went to sleep breathing thorough the mouth... Not recommended........ I.M.H.O... If you're looking for a decongestant spray that starts working straight away Otravin with Menthol is the go, your sinuses will say... WoW! Thanks for that! Read More Read Less

marlea3 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/29/2019
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I was prescribed Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray in 1981. I was pregnant and could not breath through my sinuses(I later found that I needed sinus surgery). I do not believe that I had incurred any problems from Vicks Nasal Spray, but I became addicted to it for well over 10 years. It was an expensive habit, for a person living below middle-class. I found that a 12-hour nasal sprays dried my sinuses out too much, I started using sprays that lasted only four hours at a time and eventually, with the help of Nasalcort, five years ago, I was able to stop nasal sprays altogether. I believe that mentholyptus is extremely addictive to those that get relief when using it to open sinuses. Vicks should have a Buyer Beware Statement on all products containing this ingredient.Read More Read Less

C. K. Arnold | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/13/2016
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Works very quick for me with no real side effects that I am aware of!

brain | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/22/2014
Condition: Stuffy Nose

fast and effective without significant side effects for me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2014
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I always used to use this years ago and wondered why I stopped, now I know, it,s because it gave me a really sore throat, my ears hurt and my head and neck hurt. will never buy this again. Vicks soother is ten times better and easier to use.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/22/2014
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Throw this stuff away immediately! Used it twice,got a severe headache both times. Thought I was having a stroke or an aneurysm.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female |
2/20/2014
Condition: Stuffy Nose

This stuff cleared up my sinus congestion, but it gave me a horrific headache and made me very nauseous and ill, for the full 12 hour duration. Definitely never using again

Kash | 25-34 | Male | Patient
10/23/2012
Condition: Runny Nose

If I rate this medicine I will give 0 this medicine is rubbish I got cold and block nose 2 years before I use this nasal spray and after sometime I fell I have no smell sense my smell sense was finish I Am taking flexonase and other medics prescribed from my doctor but sense of smell still not recover this is worst medicine I use in my whole life. Last time I have appointment with specialist he told me this is long time of smell sense away so it's rare chance to recover.

Len924 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2012

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2011
eyeager2 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/25/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose

had a serious allergic reaction. had to go to the hospital

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/21/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose

This spray is awesome! I was unable to breathe at all and after one dose, was able to breathe clearly for 10-12 hours. I had no runny nose afterwards and the congestion completely went away. and it doesn't run down the back of your throat when you use it, which is great.

Mattie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2009
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I have been congested for a while, even after seeing the doctor. I tried Sinex and was very satisfied, but when I used it a second and third time the congestion didn't leave, and I started sneezing uncontrollably and my nose kept running. so now I tried Mucinex nasal spray and it did the exact same thing as sinex. I guess Ill be making another trip to the doctor's office, cause I am tired of being congested and not able to get a good night's rest.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/4/2009
Condition: Stuffy Nose

My nose was so stuffy I couldn't breath out of it. After using Sinex, I could breath out of my nose, but it was constantly runny, and I kept sneezing for hours.