Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
7/16/2011
Condition: Eye Disorder
sun shine | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2010
Condition: Allergic Reaction caused by a Drug

this medicine saved my life but the side affects after 7 days the doctor took me off.Then the side affects about killed me and that was the end of March 2010 and this is July and still having a lot of side affects bad ones.I would not say this medicine is safe to take you are taking your risking your life.

8xyh8h | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2009
Condition: Inflammation of Lung from Inhaling Something Irritating
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2009
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

Ease of use is difficult because it was administered by ER staff. I did not do it myself. I was originally diagnosed with "contact dermatitis" and later as an auto-immune response aka a "mod infection". Basically my immune system was bumped up several times in a short time and started attacking itself via itchy red bumps all over my body. The point in writing this is because I was pregnant at the time and terrified about the condition of my baby because of the warnings of use during pregnancy. I WAS 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS TO MY BABY. If you are pregnant and worried about the side effects please know my baby is perfectly fine. The warnings are there because they cannot test on pregnant women.