I get frequent upper respiratory infections and when my coughing interupts my sleep this is the only medicine that is effective at stopping the cough and allows me to rest. It starts working in like 15 minutes and allows for a cough-free night. I would suggest taking it during the day for the first time so you know how you will react to it. You MUST take it with at least one full glass of water...

grandmar | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2012
Condition: Cough

This medication did not help at all. My pharmacist said it helps some people and others it doesn't help at all. My cough was controlled by something the pharmacist gave me that was OTC but behind the counter.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2012
Condition: Cough

I had pneumonia with a terrible cough. Every time I fell asleep the coughing would wake me up. This stopped the coughing and wheeziness. Great medication. But, I have a great doctor also. She is the best.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2012
Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2011
Condition: Cough

This product did nothing for bronchitis

dnlkell | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2011
Condition: Cough

i was on this medicine for 8 days had an severe allergic reaction to this medicine. its has been 10 days since my reaction and i still have hives and itching now needing to see an allergist