This has got to be the best Cold and Sinus medicine ever. It works better for me than prescribed medications do.

Although the syptoms seem to dissipate with use, the severe sweating is not a great side effect. Not a big fan of the constipation either, but I do appreciate the relief of the severe headaches.

Avenue36 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/5/2020
Condition: Sinus Headache

Only OTC that works for me. Doesn't cause drowsiness. I always have some on hand.

Cambriaguy | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/23/2018
Condition: Sinus Headache

I had terrible flu once that ended I began to get three to five sinus headaches per day and night. Doctor could not see me for 9 days because everyone here is sick with flu. I had tried hot towels and ibuprofen and nothing worked. The headaches were severe and painful felt like a nail was being rammed into my temple above my right eye. They each would last 90 minutes to 2 hours and I was in sheer agony.I tried the Advil Cold and Sinus with the pseuphedrine(you have to get it behind the Pharmacist counter and need your ID but it is Over the Counter). I was having a headache when I took it in 30 minutes the headache was less severe in one hour it was gone.My head felt great and the sinus popping ended. When I got another headache a day later and I took the medication as soon as I felt the headache starting. In 30 minutes the headache had gone away and never developed fully. I always take 2 tablets because I am 200 pound male and 2 tablets are allowed. This is the only OTC medication that has given me total relief and allows me to sleep at night without waking up to a sinus headache. Works extremely well I have never taken it without getting total relief within 1 hour or less.

Rex N. | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2017
Condition: Sinus Headache

Severed from sinus headaches due to deviation in the septum as well as sinus surgeries. Tried any drugs. This one actually worked! Thanks to the reviews before mine. You encouraged me to try something that actually works!

Margaret | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2015
Condition: Sinus Headache

I recently had another painful episode of sinus headache. In past, I have tried countless other otc meds with mediocre results. After two days of suffering, I decided to give Advil cold n sinus coated caplets a try. So glad I did. It did the job for me, Within 60 minutes after taking it, my headache was gone! And it did not upset my stomach like so many other meds did. Will always have this in my medicine closet.

Kelly | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2015
Condition: Sinus Headache

I have been suffering with a sinus headache and sinus pressure for the last 10 days. I read the reviews for this product and thought...what the heck - I'm going to try this out. WOW! Just like everyone said - it took my headache and pressure away within 30-40 minutes. I will never use anything else. Thank you Advil for making such an awesome product.