This medication is the best...I just have a hard time getting it. I live in Oregon..

an Alaskan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/9/2015
Condition: Sinus Headache

I'm with the writer from Oregon. Co-Advil used to be the first thing I always reached for when hit with a stuffy nose/sinus headache because it works quickly and thoroughly. In recent months/years I have not been able to find it anywhere. Greater Anchorage pharmacists are telling me it is no longer available. Why take such an excellent product off of the market? I really miss it!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient