Can anyone tell me why the generic Albuterol is no longer available. I am told it is because of the propellant that was used. That is good but why can't I get a generic inhaler. Or is this another case of drug companies taking advantage of an opportunity to increse more profit.

i use it 10 timess a day using 2 and 3 puffs and my body aches bad.

Anonymous | 3-6 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/25/2015

Our 3-year old had a very bad problem with night coughs. She would be fine during the day-- no coughing at all-- but 15-30 minutes after we put her to bed (either for a nap or for the night) she would begin coughing every 30-60 seconds. Like clockwork. This would continue for hours. This would happen night after night, especially in the winter when she had colds. Our pediatrician finally recommended Albuterol administered via an inhaler with a mask. This works like a charm. We give her the lowest dose possible and discontinue when the coughing stops.

Breanna | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/16/2015
Condition: Asthma

If it were not for Albuterol drug, really I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions asthma attacks. I love this drug and I order with a Globaldiscountdrugs store for cheap price.

Eric917 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/12/2014
Condition: Asthma
[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/15/2013
Condition: Emphysema

cost to much, I cannot afford to take it,like all the meds I take,

joanne arnold | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2013
Condition: Bronchitis

made coughing easier but made my mouth sore