I experienced severe edema and fluid leakage from my lower legs. My skin was breaking down and my calves were covered in blisters and ulcers. At hospital I was given Lasix as an IV along with antibiotics. My script was for a 20mg dose of furosemide once daily. The results were unbelievable! Within 5 days my condition was in full blown reversal. Oh, I urinated a lot...every hour or so. The fluid st...

This is the first time using this brand. I have used a different brand before that just a half pill would work immediately. This has not done a thing.

Jimbo | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/27/2021
Condition: Accumulation of Fluid Resulting from Chronic Heart Failure

Been taking it for over a year now. Lost 85 Lbs. This medicine is easy to take. Sometimes I experience lightheadness upon standing. This has gotten less frequent as time goes by. Don't take it right before bedtime..

DLyons | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2020
Condition: Suddenly Serious Symptoms of Heart Failure

In just 7 days, most of the fluid is gone. I feel tremendously better. I went from not being able to walk to feeling like riding my bicycle again.

Furosemide | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/29/2020
Condition: Accumulation of Fluid Resulting from Chronic Heart Failure

Not effective at all....been taking for 4wks

cartertrc | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2020
Condition: Visible Water Retention

After only 1 week I got up from the table and got very dizzy. Had to sit back down for it to stop.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/3/2020
Condition: Edema with Defective Kidney Function

Had regularly taken one 20mg tablet per day for years until two weeks ago when Dr.increased to two perday to treat Edema.All blood testing AOK.No improvement noted in Edema to date.