My doctor had prescribed several other medications to relieve my migraines, but nothing seemed to work. Migranal has relieved my worst headache within 15 minutes. This medication is great!

Iwas very unsatisfied, it does make you feel as if your in a comatose state. You don't get much relief if any at all and the pain returns within hours. I have also found out that this medication is used, to help women while they are giving birth. Now isn't that something?

Barb H | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/25/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

It’s the only Med that works for my migraine. I can’t take triptans.

Lori L. | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/13/2019
Condition: Migraine Headache

This product relieved my migraine, when nothing else worked. The nasal spray is a bit yucky and my nose bled a bit afterwards. However, for me, this was a case of the cure being worse than the disease. The side effects are HORRIBLE.Within an hour I found myself descending into a dreadful depressive state. It lasted about 12 hours. One of the most debilitating experiences ever. I cried buckets over nothing. But, it was over and the migraine was gone, so ok, right? Nope! The following day started with violent diarrhea. I was popping Imodium like tic tacs. So, go cautiously with this stuff.

Colerichards22 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/21/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have been using migranal for 5 years now after all other meds had no effect. This is a game changer. Never have I had something so effective (with little to no side effects to me) other then iv meds.

scrappykar | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/19/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Over the past 20 years of chronic Migraine, I have tried just about everything! Migranal was such a Godsend to me! My only problem is with the cost--it is very costly (approximately $100 per bottle, which is only good for about 4 doses) and insurance doesn't want to cover it. I have found myself hoarding it for only my WORST Migraines!

wolfy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/13/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

Made my headache worse and I woke up with swollen sinuses. I wish there were an effective medicine for my frequent migraines. Very disappointed with this medicine.