300MG 2x a day for 10 days I'm early at writing a review as I'm only four days into my medication, and I will be back to update. But I wanted to inform (WARN) you that this medication also causes bad gas from the southern hemisphere! Good Gracious!

My husband was in the hospital for 3 days with pneumonia in both lungs due to an infectious organism. After being treated with IV antibiotics for the 3 days, he was doing well and both lungs were clear. On the third day, he was released with a prescription for cefdinir 300 mg twice daily for 9 days. He complained about being exceptionally tired, and could barely do anything without lying down to r...

anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2021
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

I took one pill and within the hour I had severe diarrhea good thing I was near the bathroom .Lucky to get there in time it was close ...........never again will I take this

cefdinir helped | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2021
Condition: Acute Maxillary Sinus S. Pneumoniae Bacteria Infection

I had been diagnosed with covid pneumonia and tried 2 different antibiotics (doxycycline for 2 courses and zithromax one course) both were taken for full course. Unfortunately, my symptoms were getting worse...not better. After 2 months I went again to our local covid medical clinic and she put me on cefdinir 300 mg twice daily with food for 10 days along with prednisone for 5 days. I had picked up my prescriptions late that evening, so I ate and took my new antibiotic and went to bed. The next morning I looked up the prescription on Web.md and I was terrified. Although I had taken the capsule already with absolutely no side effects I almost called the clinic to change my prescription because so many reviews were very negative and to be honest...scary!! I decided to continue the cefdinir...along with the 5 day course of prednisone and every day I got substantially better. After 10 days I am almost symptom free from the covid pneumonia. The reason why I have detailed my experience is because for some illnesses this medication can alleviate an inpatient hospital stay. Obviously if you have negative side effects stop taking this immediately...but if you have a stubborn illness don't be afraid. I am so glad I decided to continue on with this medication because it helped me gain my health back so quickly. To those that have had negative effects I am very sorry!! I just didn't want the negative side effects to scare everyone off....as it almost did me!! Take care everyone!!

Cedfirin | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

First I took Bactrim for 3 days twice a day. Then they put me on Cefdinir for 10 days. I was feeling better with the Bactrim and after3 days on Cefdinir I’m starting to feel like the UTI is getting worse again. I will call the doctor tomorrow.

James1601 | 19-24 | Transgender | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2021

They gave me this medication for covid? Not sure it is the best idea as my stools have been very red and soft. I’ve had more chest pain than before taking the medication as well as just overall worsened body pain. Not sure if it’s the medication or just covid ?? don’t even know if this is the proper prescription to give out for it... I thought no prescriptions helped covid.

yourmom | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/2/2021
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

So my doctor prescribed this medication but I wouldn’t have taken it if I would have known the full side effects. If I would have known that it would make me feel like stomach was falling out of my ass, I would have just dealt with the sinus infection. 10/10 do NOT recommend unless you want everything you eat to just go straight through you.