Doreen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

1 week on this medication, experiencing migraines, vomiting, weakness, dry lips. It started to look a little better but the migraines are unbearable for me. Hopefully there is something better that my body will tolerate.

Donna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/15/2021
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

I have psoriasis on hands and feet. Not really clearing up. Better but still there. Been on it since Feb, 3 months. My hair is falling out in clumps and I’m worried it won’t grow back or won’t stop. Lips are severely dry. Dry eyes. I am a female so the hair loss is horrible for me. I’m thinking of stopping.

June Bug | 55-64 | Female | Patient
2/19/2018

I have had eczema for years and been through several treatments this is the only medication that worked for me! I finally have my hands back which I haven’t seen for years, couldn’t be happier. The only thing is that what seem to happen was my condition got considerable worse when I started the medication before it got better but I stuck with it.

Holty | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2017
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

I have been taking 25mg for 3 weeks along with Blue light therapy twice a week. my skin is beginning to clear (50%). Very happy with the results so far. Experiencing itching and feet peeling.

rod | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/10/2017
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

i have been on 25mg a day for 2 weeks , previously tried so many steroid creams some of which had horrible side effects , early days for me but no side effects so far apart from slightly increased thirst. today my feet which had been cracked and covered in hard skin and very painful started peeling and the hard skin coming away, feeling very optomistic now

Be Unstoppable! | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/22/2016
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

Tried a number of treatments with little benefit-laser, creams, etc. This med did the trick. No more cracked, painful hands and fingers. Minimal side effects for me. I now take it once every 15 to 30 days as needed. My dermatologist recommended taking it with alcohol because it extends it's effectiveness through reverse metabolism into etretinate. As a male who has little chance of becoming pregnant, the extended half life is not a concern.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/4/2015
mur | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/25/2014
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

My lips peel, hurt, my hair is falling out, my feet are peeling but my psoriasis is gone!

KC | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/22/2014
Condition: Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma

I believe that Soriatane has caused inability to focus, cloudy thinking, and general mental sluggishness. Anyone else having this nagging effect?

darwinian | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/14/2014
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

Severe psoriasis, from head to toes! Into the 4th month of taking this drug (phototherapy failed) have ongoing dry lips and occasional dry skin on soles of feet but otherwise all is good, skin has cleared up, can now wear shorts and short sleeved tops!!

gsander4 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/9/2013
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

This drug has cleared my psoriasis up significantly. Especially on my hands which I was embarrassed to be seen in public. I have been experiencing hair shedding, dry lips and skin overall.

Outlaw52 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/7/2011
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

I have been using this drug off and on since 1999. My psoriasis was so severe I was embarrassed to be out in public. Within months, my psoriasis cleared enough for me to be confident about being among people. The only side effect has been loss of hair but it has been localized to the top back of the head the same as any balding man. No problem at all since the drug gave me my life back. Never have had any side effects. I go off the drug when I clear up and ask to be placed back on when the psoriasis flares to the point of interfering with my quality of life. Hope this helps someone out there suffering the same way. Read More Read Less

Sonny | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/5/2010

I had to quit cyclosporine (which worked great for 3 years). The Dr. said I shouldn't have been on cyclosporine for more than a year. But after suffering with psoriasis for 38 years (started suffering in VietNam & used only topicals and PUVA Light machines for relief), it was like a miracle pill. Acitretin give some relief but only 1/2 as effective as cyclosporine. been on it for 5 months.

DrJoeJr | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/30/2010
Condition: Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma

Persistant nausea.Chapped and split lips. Mouth feels and tastes like wax. Back pain.

acejw8 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/28/2009
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

I have undergone many experimental lazer treatments and medications for severe psoriasis on the palms and fingers of my hands. This is the only drug that has worked.

TYGONLYGAR7 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2009
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

BEEN VERY AFECTIVE ON MY PSORIASIS FLARRING BCK UP. 3 MONTHS NOW. NO SIDE EFFECTS THAT I'M AWARE OF.

suzanne | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/17/2008
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

My psoriasis is much better but my hair is falling out.