Clove | 35-44 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/26/2019
Condition: Asthma

I was under 1 yrs old up until 7 years old at least unusual medication for a baby I was still sick a lot with it ... my caregiver gave me a larger dose by accident started shaking and heart beat fast had to leave school..hated taking medication as a kid that's why I marked not easy to use because they had to force it down lol ... I have noticed I still need adderall or some medicine similar to to stay awake I have sleep disorders and bronchitis often i wonder if being on a stimulant as a baby for years contributed to the energy need in my body ? For they still prescribe to children Read More Read Less

FeelingBetter | Female | Patient
1/4/2013

Several years ago I heard from a physician that they'd found this medication to be helpful for their flu patients. I found it to be quite true: for me too. The physician was not certain why, but said other physicians in the group had been seeing the same results.