It was used on my 6 year old daughter who has allergies and asthma, and she even told me that yucky kind works best!

I had to give this medicine to my 1 year old son, it works do doubt about it but the sideffects are awful. He shakes, has anger issuses and it makes him sleep really hard. I liek the medicine it was great but hate the sideffects.

Scott | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2018
Condition: Inflammation in Lungs caused by Allergic Reaction

I do not recommend this medication for adults. The side effects include muscle pain, fatigue trouble sleeping and anxiety attacks that in my case were followed by a moderate depression due to the increase on cortisol levels. Had to assist to a neurologist and get anti depressant medications for over a month before my cortisol level dropped and balance my body with a supplement called 5htp to increase serotonin levels. I suggest to look for an alternative medication that is not corticoides based if your condition is not too serious.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

I had a bad reaction. This medicine is not good at all. Now I need to go for MRI. The side affect is bad. I was only on it for 7 days.

Lordus | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/24/2011
Condition: Ulcerated Colon

Prescribed for my 'ulcerative colitis flare-ups, the medication also clears up my psoriasis and constant shoulder pain! (old sports injury)

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/27/2010

My son is 3 years old. He had his tonsils and adenoids surgically removed. This medicine has helped greatly in reducing his pain. He seems to be a little more violent but other than that I am very happy that it has helped with his pain.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/6/2010

my daughter is 1yr and had a hacking cough. As soon as I described it as that, her pedi RXd this for her and said she could have croup. I didnt think that was the case but got the RX anyways ... it says to take with milk or food... well, she vomits everytime I give it to her. Even if I mix it in something, she can taste it and vomits. If she has ANY milk in her, it comes up curdled (looks spoiled). So, effectiveness is low since she doesnt keep it down. Ease of use is low since I cant get her to keep it down .. and overall satisfaction is low because I actualy tased it and it is NASTY! I cant even explain how sick I felt afterwards! And Im suppose to give it to my toddle??