I have Ischemic colitis and could not leave the house (rarely) for 4 years due to abdominal pain, constant bowel movements, bowel movements always ended with diarrhea but could take hours to eliminate. I been taking this medicine for a year now and it helps so much though it took time to be effective so stay on it. I take one before bed and usually have a BM in the morning every other day. I do ...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/24/2015

I still have abdominal pain, but it has eliminated the need for a narcotic pain medicine. The pain medication made other symptoms I have worse. I was very happy to find an alternative.

proviso | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/29/2015

I had severe pain and cramps throughout my abdomen. This medication completely eliminated my symptoms.

NeedMoCoverage | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/1/2014
Condition: Irritable Colon

Why isn't this medicine covered by any Medicare Part D programs?

Chatty | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/3/2014
Condition: Diarrhea

I have been taking this medication together with Lomotil for 3yr.s with very little results, I have constant diarrhea and have had every test out there, the only thing is that I've had this "hormone" test that keeps coming back with very high levels of some hormone, 1 Dr. says its IBS and another says its Carcinoid Syndrome. I'm at the end of my rope, any suggestions, I'm desperate. Also I've been dealing with this for 5yr.s Also they haven't been able to find a tumor ie "carcinoid syndrome".

traci | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient