I have had problems with excessive sweating for years.I was at the point where I wanted to stay home, and never get ready to go anywhere. Each time I would start to dress, and dry my hair, or put on makeup, I couldn't because I would sweat so bad my makeup would run down into my eyes, my dry hair would get soaking wet.I just stayed depressed, and slept most of the time.My neurologist sent me to th...

i tryed this for excessive sweating, i was on ditropan and was having side effects so i found this website and it had such good reviews for the sweating my doc and i decided to give it a try. it doesnt work at all for me for sweating, it has helped my ibs though. maybe a little constipated. im so disappointed it not working for the sweating, im wish i could find something that would work.

Zebra | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/25/2014
Condition: Irritable Colon

Rx Robinul for IBS nausea, vomiting, and constant bile taste. Stopped taking after bad reaction. Later-recognized sweat decrease lasting months. 1st week on Robinul: very dry mouth & trouble swallowing, lessened frequency of nausea. 2nd week: completely new symptom of anxiety attacks. After discontinuing Robinul, vomiting was 3x worse than before starting Robinul. Had several conditions on the "tell Dr before taking" list; Dr thought potential benefit worth the risk. Not so!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2014
--- | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2014

I have been taking this Medication 1 pill twice a day in the morning and afternoon, and 2 pills at night, my first day taking it, it showed no affect, it wasn't till the 2nd or 3rd day of taking it, that it had controlled my sweating. I use to sweat uncontrollably on my hands, feet, underarms and my buttox, now I have absolutely none of the above. A side affect of the medication is dry throat and mouth, which I chew gum to stop. I also have urinary retention, it makes my urine come out slower than normal. Other than the side affects which don't affect me nowhere near the impact of the sweat, I am extremely happy with this.

jfa3wa | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/2/2013
Fastman | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2013

I have a bad sweating problem, especially from the head and face, which is of course, embarrasing & is worse if anxious or nervous. Robinul has helped me with it. It won't prevent the sweating but it helps to minimulize it, as well as shortening the duration sfter its onset.