It can cause drowsiness, so I take it at bedtime. I have had good results taking this medication. I have used it for over 2 years.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/27/2013
Condition: Irritable Colon

I'VE HAD ibs FOR SEVERAL YEARS. Unpredictable colon. Dyclomine slows down the negative action of my colon. The medication has helped me tremendously!

whome | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/31/2013

belly pain

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/18/2010