Large hematoma lower left leg

Boo | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2015

I got shot every8 hours andi got all the side affects. I got very sick from the med not got to take again

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Caregiver
8/7/2013

Large hematoma lower left leg

Lalala | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2010

I agree with the other person that reviewed this drug. But onlike that patient, I let them give me the injection because I did not think to refuse it, even though I was only undergoing minor surgery for about an hour. The next day, my legs are stiff and sore, and there is a painful bruise at the injection site that makes it painful to walk at times. I would recommend talking to a doctor that you trust before blindly accepting this injection.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2009

I was given this drug as I was tokdit was the hospitals policy to give everyone that was admitted this drug to prevent blood clots. I refused as I have never had problems with my blood and I couldn't believe that a hopsital would do such a thing to ALL patients. How much perk money are they getting from the company that makes this drug or are the part of some kind of study forthis company. I would like people to respond, Is there a doctor on line that can answer this?