My son had minor surgery on his eye and they gave him this to keep his eye clean. Used it twice a day for ten days. He had no reaction and it didn't seem to bother him when we put it in his eyes. The only issue was it was eye drops in a 18 month old's eyes which is hard to get them to let you do it. It kept his eyes clear and didn't bother him which was my only concern.

Anonymous | 0-2 | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/30/2011

cmerks | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/7/2009

eye drops, For an eye infection for my son,but he had an allergic reation, hives, on his face, after 24 hrs of use. It got rid of the infection but we had to switch to another antibiotic after the reaction.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2009

neomycin polymyxin B Dexameth used after minor eye surgery done to remove calcium deposits scratching my cornea. I had an allergic reaction, hives, burning & stinging of the eye and severe pain in my eye keeping me awake and miserable all night. I told the Dr. I was allergic to sulfates and made the mistake of assuming his rx did not contain sulfates.