Have had injections for 12 months for arthritis. 12 months ago I could barely walk because of pain in knees and feet. Now I feel almost normal on a daily basis. This has been a God send.

Doctor said he could not find problem with my shoulder but charged me $175.00 for injection saying it would help with pain. It did nothing for the pain at all.

DebbieO | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

Nothing short of a miracle. I didn't expect the results to be so fast. I have much better motion and without pain. It's incredible.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Covering of the Tendon

I DON'T LIKE THAT I GOT THE HICCUPS FROM THIS INJECTION. TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING FOR THE HICCUPS. RIGHT!!!. I ALSO COULD NOT SLEEP ALL NIGHT. BUT I GUESS IF IT WORKS , IT IS LITTLE TO PUT UP WITH.

Susie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

I was given two injections into my hip 3 months ago with minimal relief. I can sleep on my hip now at least most nights when I could not before but I have not received total relief. In all fairness I think I may need further test to make sure the diagnosis was accurate.

JDubya | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/30/2014
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I was suffering with severe pain in both knees and unable to walk without a cane because the knees would give out (one or the other) causing me to fall which was even more painful. The doctor put one shot of this steroid in each knee and the results were almost instantaneous and astounding. I went from hobbling around to able to walk again with no pain (minor pain at the edges when I overdo it). This was 18 months ago (1/30/2013). Still going strong.

Unhappy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient