Terrible, awful allergies. Cedar fever here in Austin, Texas. Nothing worked. One shot and 20 minutes later--gone, permanently. That was one shot three years ago. I'm telling you, it is amazing!

I feel nauseas, cold shivers severe headache sleepy and I still have the pain that it was supposed to treat

grandma | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/3/2019
Condition: Joint Capsule Membrane Inflammation of a Diseased Joint

did not help my knee pain

jbrown | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2015
Condition: Bronchitis

I haven't slept in 24 hours, I'm eating everything in the house, but I guess I feel better, just hope it did more good than bad

Rancho | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/7/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

Instant insomnia, mood issues and memory issues, avoid if you can. My insomnia has been ongoing for over twenty months.

celestone inj | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/22/2013
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

Not only does my knee feel 100% better so I can move, squat, etc., but I have the unexpected side effect of 100% increased libido. I'm a woman and hot flashes accompany that also, but I can live with it for all the positive. My energy level also increased. There must be something to all this, increased testosterone or something. This worked while depo-medrol injection did not.

maxim | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/27/2012
Condition: Skin Rash with Sloughing

prescribed 2.5 years ago. It had an immediate effect. Dr did not recommend repeat doses. After 2 weeks skin deterred. Living in Mexico I did not need a prescription and initially took a 2 week shot for 2 years. Returned to US and strongly urged not to continue. Prescribed Methotrexate. On for 6 months and it did nothing for me. Just returned to Celestone withe some trepidation and it immediately controlled my condition and other aches and pains, I have concerns but but my quality of live was bad when not on it. Would like advice. side effects -weight gain, skin bruising and loose of strength in lower arms. would like feed back.