I took this drug 24 yrs ago with my youngest daughter. It worked however my daughter was born with a severe platlet disorder. My Dr started giving me this drug when I was 9 wks pregnant I carried her full term but she has to live with her Blood disorder for the rest of her life. Be very careful with this drug because no test have been done to deterime what the results are with the unborn child....

ladylavender | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2012
Condition: Early Labor

29 took this by iv 29 years ago, the dosage was too high, I thought I was going to loose my mind. My daughter has a seizure disorder, MR and Mental illness. My other child does not.

firefly | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
10/8/2012
Condition: Early Labor

I took this drug 24 years ago in pill form for about two months for early labor, My daughter has had many problems, born with 5 heart murmers, ADHD, OCD, autistic like, but not autistic, social disorders, can't name all. I have 3 other children, with none of these. It hurts me to see her strugle to fit in and she is angry because she is different. I have been looking for anyone who has had a child with problems due to taking Yutopar.

concernedmom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/20/2012
Condition: Early Labor

1988: Yutopar was unpleasant but effective in delaying labor, BUT female child, from day one was hyper-sensitive, never consolidated sleep, tends to rages, ADHD, bi-polar; now a young adult also with weight issues. Other children do not have issues; not treated with Yutopar.

Michele | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/10/2011
Condition: Early Labor

I used this drug 23 yrs ago. I was going into premature labor at 19 wks and after using this drug along with total bedrest I delivered a healthy baby at 36 wks...Without it I would have miscarried. No side effects on my child what so ever!

liddabitt45 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient