I was given DHE for a migrain I had had for 10 weeks. The injecton affected me with sweats, rapid heart beat, trouble breathing. My doctor took me off of it for 24 hours then put the Medication in a bag of saline and administered it over a 72 hours period. I'm excited to say that the headache is gone, 25 days and counting, and I have had no side effects. DHE is the only thing we have found tha...

This treatment did not work for me. I had this treatment in the hospital in Oct. and vomited after every treatment (every 8 hours for 3 days). Before the DHE, I had a migraine for 3 weeks and I left the hospital with it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

It worked well but did burn going in and the site where my IV was is still painful the day after. I was happy to get relief without having to take a narcotic.

Jaybird | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2016
DP | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/28/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have suffered from Migraines my entire life. I have tried everything with very little success. DHE has been a life saver for me!!!!!! It is the only thing that works for my migraines. The shot is so easy and I didn't feel a thing! :)

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/11/2014

I have been given DHE 45 for a while now & I haven't noticed any big side effects, what I have noticed is a decrease in head pain which for me is phenomenal.

hdn | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/11/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

This drug was giver to my 17 year old who had a migraine for 4 weeks. The first round did no good, she was admitted to a second hospital and was given a second round with depakote and valium added. Glad to say today is day 5 with no headache!!!