I have used this for treatment of post-menopausal symptoms caused by a hysterectomy performed upon surgical discovery of Ovarian Cancer, Stage 3c when i went in to have undetermined ovarian masses removed. I have had subsequent de-bulking surguries (total of seven laparotomies, in one of which I lost my spleen) and i have no idea how much chemo, plus radiation in the more than twelve years I have...

palintex | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/28/2012

I was given this medication after my breast cancer which was estrogen positive. It works very good for me with no side effects. I hate that the drug companies quit making it because it was an "older" med and no one was prescribing it anymore. Maybe WE need to educate our physicans that it needs to be put back on the market. I think it was such an inexpensive drug that the pharmachical companies weren't making money on it anymore. Supply vs Demand. I don't know how to fight it to get it back.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/16/2010

This is the only medication I could use for the treatment of hotflashes that really worked. I am a cancer patient and cannot have estrogen. Now the drug has been pulled from the market by the FDA. I am miserable. I hope it will be available in the future.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2009

It helps with the hot flashes and insomnia but it leaves me drugged out the following morning . It definitely makes a person sleepy. I cant get enough when I take this medication.

Kristina | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/27/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've used the drug for over 10 years. In 47 yrs of migraine treatments it has been the most helpful in preventing the attacks of any drug I've tried. It has also helpd with menopausal symptoms wwhich included increased migraine intensity and duration Any idea where I can get it in Chicago or Minneapolis/St.Paul?