pami | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/11/2010

Immediately following this injection by my endodontist for a root canal procedure, I experienced rapid heart beat, shivering-like tremors, restlessness and chest tightness with very high blood pressure. I was given oxygen and transported via ambulance to hospital ER. My mouth was well-anesthetized. I recovered slowly and remained hopsitalized for 3 days. No heart or respiratory contraindications were found for my adverse reactions. I had never experienced such a reaction before.

RKR | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Caregiver
6/4/2009

Positive drug test for amphetamines by patient the day after receiving carbocaine injection for dental procedure.