occasional flushing and stinging

ALAN T | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/17/2015
Condition: Low HDL Cholesterol

Used to raise HDL, triglycerides dropped dramatically as well (this was not expected but good!). HDL went from 19 to upper 30's. Tryglycerides went from 250+ to under 100. Took Niaspan for years then decided to try Enduracin. Worked just as well and was easier on the stomach.

Budeena | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/8/2014
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

In three months of using this product, my triglycerides dropped 50 points but they were also very high. Follow dosage instructions, take with food and notify your doctor if you get a bad rash/flushing with a higher dose.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/12/2012
Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level

My primary doctor was concerned about my cholesterol and triglyceride numbers 2 years ago and suggested going on statins to lower them. I decided to try Naicin (Endur-acin) instead and my numbers are down 20% in 2 years... back in the "normal" ranges. Easy to use and no side affects!

gradadn | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/4/2012
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

2 years of Tricor did little to lower my triglycerides, which were at a high of 615!! After I started taking Endu-Acin, at my next blood test I had dropped over 200 points. And today I can say that my triglycerides were within normal limits!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/15/2012
Condition: High Cholesterol

simple to take twice a day, no side effects and has effectively lowered my cholesterol!