Physician suggested use after reviewing my medications and supplements. Suggested taking at Breakfast or lunch. I emjoy the vitamin 'smell' of the tablet.

ashgre | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2018
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I have been taking super B complex vitamin for 3 weeks now. I notice I am more motivated and have tons of energy, no afternoon nap needed!!!!! The horrible smell is totally worth it!

Nancy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/15/2015
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I took 2 tablets in AM and has kept me well thru the flu season and when others have fallen to colds, I am able to stay well and it is because of this vitamin. Has helped others as well. My diabetic husband says it makes him feel energetic! It also is effective if you have had an excess of alcohol to drink, just pot 2 of them and no headache in the morning and you will feel great!

veterandoc | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient