I took Plavix on 2 different occasions. I was put on the medication after my first heart stent took it for 1 yr. discontinued the medication. I took it again after another heart stent took it for another year I'm now currently not on the medication. I had no problems with plavix other than bruising very easily.

jackie | 75 or over | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/15/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Heart Attack

what color

heart_power_health | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
3/20/2020
Condition: Blood Clot Prevention Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention

I agree with comment made by "Whats this face". Plavix is a strong blood thinner which prolong usage can lead to bleeding in the body. If I used it I would take only 1/2 a tablet each day.

Anonymous |
3/2/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Blood Clot in a Vascular Stent
drug | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
11/18/2019
JB | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/23/2019
Condition: Blood Clot Prevention Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention

Plavix caused me to have drug-induced Lupus. I am miserable with flu like symptoms, chills, fatigue, just feeling of like I either have the flu or am getting very sick. I am glad it seems to work for most people,