Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amlodipine oral.

6/10/2019 12:43:16 PM

Reviewer: none, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    it is okay

6/9/2019 7:34:07 AM

Reviewer: N=1, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Every time I was given a calcium channel blocker, I notice I was getting a plaque build up on my tongue, like yeast. Once I began to take amlodipine I had to increase my probiotic up to 50 billion; after 14 months of taking the amlodipine, I decided to stop taking it all together and I experienced no more plaque/yeast build up on my tongue. I also have vagina yeast that also stopped. My tongue has ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2019 2:20:44 AM

Reviewer: reingorm, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My ankles have swollen within the 1st 30 days. The doctor denies this could happened, so I will be discussing this with him to take me off it or try something different.

5/14/2019 5:58:41 PM

Reviewer: Chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It has helped to bring down my blood pressure however my anxiety has skyrocketed due to constant palpitations, throbbing in my heart, swelling in my ankles, light headiness, and an overall crappy feeling as I walk around. I'm asking my Dr to find something else. It's terrible.

5/13/2019 6:16:09 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug made my feet and legs swell twice their size. I stopped taking this drug.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day