Well, my hair was very gross feeling and recently I received a haircut from a friend that didn't work out at all. I heard about these vitamins and decided to try it for myself. My hair has been feeling smooth for the two days I first started using these vitamins. I also noticed that my hair(and nails) were growing fast too, fixing my bad haircut problem. And on top of it all, it increased the stre...

I have seen good results with my nails, skin and hair since I have been taking the vitamins but my only concern is if it could cause weight gain. I have noticed that I gained weight yet eat the same. I would like to know if this could be once of the side effects.

Nini | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/18/2021

Definitely helped with growing my hair and nails. However, I gained weight FAST. I remain bloated and constipated, grew lots of hair on my face, neck, and chin. My reason for taking them was because there were Recommended by a breast cancer surgeon to help reduce my scars after my breast reduction.

Laury | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/1/2020

Was very good for my nails..a little more strong...BUT I gained weight...have a rush in my skin ...and facial hair ..all this after just one month...I stopped take today ...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
4/27/2017

I have been taking for 6 wks and have noticed painful mouth sores, tingling on bottom lip, sores on tounge.

Jean | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2016
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

After using it I noticed that my nails have become stronger, but unfortunately I've gained weight so I'm not satisfied

Gale | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient