I first took tetracycline when I was 14 and it worked perfectly but my parents made me cease taking it due to a significant loss of weight (have to take it on an empty stomach plus it made me lose my appetite). I gained my weight back really slowly and the acne came back within 6 months. So now I'm 19 and have decided to take it again. In the beginning I took it on an empty stomach and my acne...

Though this pill helped clear my acne effectively it caused me to have severe and terrifying panic attacks.

HT | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2020
Condition: Acne

I suffered from hormonal and stress induced acne and it was extremely bad. After two weeks of taking this I saw a vast improvement in the quality of my skin. It reduced the frequency in my spots and erased many of the blemishes I had from previous acne scars.

Mal | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/14/2020
Condition: Acne

It broke out my skin but ended up getting super clear. The last week I was on my medicine I had a reaction to the drug and it caused me to not be able to drive, numbness in my body, neck aches, low blood sugar, and SEVERE anxiety from all of it. I have been off it for 1 week now and i’m still having anxiety attacks and a sore neck. I do not recommend this drug being so strong just to have my acne cleared. I wish I would have never considered this medication.

Jonesuie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/15/2019
Condition: Bacterial Stomach or Intestine Infection caused by Anthrax

I write this while holding an ice pack on my stomach. This medication gave me severe nausea and stomach cramping along with extreme fatigue and diarrhea. I am taking it for an h pylori infection and I am praying it works because after two weeks of throwing up and barely being able to eat or drink anything I really feel like I’m dying. My stomach is so upset still a day after finishing the meds. No one warned me how bad it would be.

Aceman123 | 55-64 | Male | Patient
6/27/2017

Severe tooth discoloration, do not use!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/18/2015
Condition: Acne

I started this medicine a few months ago. For the first few weeks, it worked great- after a few days, my acne disappeared and I felt great. However, I started getting joint pain and headaches- like what some others reported. I still use this medicine and still get headaches. Whenever I stop taking it, the pain goes away. If the sacrifice of comfort and the easy schedule to take the drug on an empty stomach with a ton of water is worth it, I recommend it. Otherwise, try another.