With out this medication I would have been in the mental hospital. It kept me sane. My hormones were all out of wack. I have been able to function with it. I had to have my ovaries and utrus surgerically remove cause of having a lot of problems. I don't cry, or feel out of control. It has just helped me so much. It patch and pills did not work on me. My body did not absorbed them. I have been on t...

Gwen | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/26/2020

This article doesn’t mention anything about HRT for trans women, shame on you. Been using this for 5 years and it works well, way better for me than the pill.

April | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/27/2015
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

Ive been on this for the past three months and LOVE IT! Pills didnt work for me and had reactions to patches and inserts. It has not only made my life different as far as the evil symptoms after my hysterectomy lol...Its brought back my sex life from years ago, if not better than ever. Im also loosing weight on it. My doc has mentioned going up to the highest dose which for me would be 40mg biweekly but I dont want to push it. So for now ill stick to my 20mg biweekly. Im still having slight vaginal itching but not near as bad as it had been. This is my miracle drug by far!! Interested to know if anyone else is on the 40mg biweekly.......

spirittdog | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/27/2015
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I had to have a full Hysterectomy when I was 31yrs old. Doctors tried me on Premarin pills but they gave me terrible Migraine headaches every day. The Doctor then switched me to the Delestrogen shots once a month. I have been on them for over 30yrs with no side effects. Now the Pharmacist in my town says you can't buy it anymore! What are you suppose to do when nothing else works. Why fix something that isn't broken??? I swear by this medicine..

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/20/2011
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries
picklebear2979 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/27/2011
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

works with my lack of hormones but i break out in a rash each time an injection is given.