First of all I want to say that I found Geritol some twenty some years ago on a shelf of a drugstore together with other vitamins and from then on I always have and take it. I'm a male 57, married, father of two and very healthy. Everybody thinks I'm in great shape and look years young. Many people may think that the name Geritol implies on some geriatric (old folk) medication, but it is not. Ge...

Causing me to itch... My head and back itches... Been taking this three weeks. Going to stop.

Pearline | Female |
2/1/2021
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Saved me from iron deficiency my iron was very low and now my numbers are back to normal

LowIronLady | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

I'm iron deficient, don't tolerate iron pills well, and didn't want an iron infusion so I tried this. I felt so much LESS fatigued after only a few days that I forgot 2 doses and boy could I tell the difference. I recommend to tired people with low iron!

Health Woman | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

O my goodness, I took Geritol everyday for a week. It had me feeling anxious and cause my blood pressure to increase to 148/93( my blood pressure before taking Geritol was 127/83). I believe it was too much Iodine for me, it cause me cramping near my adrenal gland and bubbles in my urine. This is the 2nd time I have taken them and had to stop. And once I stopped taking them, all these symptoms stop. So be careful and listen to your body needs.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2020

My fingernails have always been thin, soft, prone to peeling; I started taking Geritol vitamin supplement and they are much stronger, not peeling. I think it’s the combination of minerals.

Sandra frith | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/20/2019
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

Couldn't build my iron ,are vitamin b12 this is the best vitamin out there,I took one a day vitamins for 5 years nothing took this for 30 day everything was back to normal....