My mother gave this to us when we were growing up. I have not taken it since I left home until a few months ago. I was so tired all the time had no energy so I started taken it and in few days I was feeling good and energy was up. This has worked great for me...

Took it ONCE; had diarrhea for DAYS (going on a week now) after using it. Will never use this product again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2020

I’m anemic and was Taking it for low iron, i feel better and more energetic however i noticed more facial hair growing than normal

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
1/3/2017

This is the best I have ever taken, just try it for a month and you will fell the results.

Nunya | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2016

FloridaGal | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/24/2016

The stuff is gross BUT you get used to it and nothing brings your energy or iron levels back up quicker. My family has been using this stuff for years!! Available in Walmart and most caribbean stores

vcoffey | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/21/2013

tball75 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/22/2013

My dad has been taking this stuff since I was a kid (now 37yrs old). He swore by it so now I've been taking it. I'll be honest and say it tastes like CRAP but I truly feel this is by far the best vitamin I've taken. I feel the difference and I feel a lot more energy. Since the taste is so bad, I recommend either having a "chaser" when you drink it or mixing it with juice. I have a strong stomach and taste buds so I shoot this like a champ!

le-ah | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/29/2013

take it with orange juice to avoid the metallic taste

ybe2good | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/18/2012

hard to find now but yu can't beat for fighting anemia. Has lots of great residual postive effects like more energy, clearer skin, and saves you money on supplements your body will not absorb.

Jack | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2010

My grandmother started giving me this S.S.S. Tonic because she thinks I am under weight. This is supposedly something she used as a little girl to help her get bigger. Not sure exactly what it's supposed to do but I've been taking it for 3 days now and wanted to know for myself what it is... So I do weigh more but since it hasn't even been a week yet I'll post another comment at the end of the week or month or something. Anyway I weighed 133.5 lbs three days ago. And now I weigh 135.8 lbs. I am 6 feet tall and have a lean build. Keep in mind that I have only used the product 3 days and will post another comment to confirm or deny this products effectiveness. Oh and it's my 18th birthday today so wish me a good one.Read More Read Less