This medicine worked great on my lower back pain! In fact it worked so well that I could take this instead of dilaudid! The only reason I didn't continue to take it is that it is an NSAID and I can no longer take NSAID's because of my stomach.

I have fibro,ra, and massive headaches. They took my Ubuntu and gave me this. it makes me feel drunk like I have a hangover and all I want to do is sleep. I called my dr and they said it was not the medicine um hello what is it then? It's all I took and I can't function? Ginger to call again today because this is not working!!

rapidus 50 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/26/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

i like this medicin , its a good madicin.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/13/2017
Condition: Pain

I was given this for lower back pain, but I am feeling stomach pain on my second day of taking it. Will have to contact my dr for something else.

Cheezema | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/10/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

It tears up my stomach. Before retirement my co-pay was $20.for nine packets.Now my cost would be $451.00, even with a supplemental insurance. It certainly isn't that good.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient