This has worked like a miracle on my migraines. I seldom need more than one tablet to shut them down for the day.

Side effects are unpleasant. You will get drowsy and it will end up taking up your whole day.

Benji88 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/26/2021
Condition: Tension Headache

I has and no idea that this drug even existed until a recent Hospital stay. Nothing but work for my headaches, not even Dilaudid or methadone but then the doctor offered the Fioricet and when I found relief I was happy to say the least. I am very satisfied with how this medication has improved my quality of life!

Antoinette | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Tension Headache

Taking meds now for almost 3 months as needed. I just had to take one, but only because my nerve blockage shot has worn out so im forced to take the pill now. Im not huge on pills but they do work. My DR wants to up my dose to 2 a day because recently I had an incident happen...my head feels like its about to explode im in so much pain. Going back for another MRI and another test DR wants..to see what is really going on in my brain.

Woodsman | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/3/2021

Received a concussion struck in left temple at work, have had memory issues and headaches since. Neuro doc prescribed this med, has not helped, not in the least. Thought it might also help the neck pain as well, no more than Excedrin. I now take Sumatriptan 50mg when headache starts, this has helped my headaches. Memory? Guess I'm toast on that one, no magic pill I'm told.

sue | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

It didn`t do anything to reduce my headaches

Numbr130ss | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/6/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had 2 horrible car accidents and have had migraines for 15 years. I take 2 doses 2x a day. It works for me. I have had idiot Nero surgeons tell me itâ??s a fools drug. Itâ??s caffeine and a muscle relaxer it absolutely works for me.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/27/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I’ve had migraines for about 20 yrs now. Started taking this about 7 years ago and when I can feel a migraine coming on I can take these before the migraine gets out of control and it works wonders!

Anonymous |
5/11/2020
Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/14/2020
Condition: Tension Headache

Of I take asap when H/A begins it stops it from professing to a migraine. I started out as deal years ago his g o e tablet. Now find I need two tablets,but relief is obtained

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
11/16/2019
Condition: Tension Headache

My paitent feels it treats her tension headaches very well. She stated it has prevented a migraine from lasting days for her and no nausea.

TheSchmed | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2019

A real “pounder” from the Flu, cleared right up.

Vickie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/18/2019
Condition: Tension Headache

A very noticeable reduction in tension stress headaches. They still occur daily, but I get some relief from this medication

RS | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2018
Condition: Tension Headache

Drug seemed to jack me up & made the headache I had worse instead of better. I won't be taking it anymore.

LonnieM | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/4/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

If I take 2 capsules when a visual aura is just beginning, I usually have very little, if any, pain.

Brendallynn77 | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had basiliar migranes since I was 13 and now 22 years old. They come in waves daily typically 7-9 a day, light and sound extremely sensitive. This medication is awful! I had a worse migraine after 25min taking this. I wanted to throw up because I was nauseous. It also gave me sucidal thoughts, depression, and anxiety. I am going to try anything to treat a migraine but not this

bill | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/24/2018
AndreaK | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/16/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have had migraines since I was about 11 so exactly 20 years now. Tried every prescription drug out there and nothing helped. Finally 3 years ago tried this and it works wonders, about 90% of the time for me and my mom who also suffers from migraines. That being said, it seems I’m becoming a bit immune to them because they are now effective about 70% of the time and my migraine symptoms are starting to get much worse. I’ll still use this for the less excruciating migraines but now on the hunt for something in addition for the big ones. Try this med...it could really help you! Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/26/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

I started taking it for migraines, and it works great!! However, the last couple of times that I've taken it, I broke out in hives. The first time I broke out, I thought I had been bitten by mosquitos. (Ya, stupid). But I recently took it again for a migraine, and I am now covered in hives!! Anyone else?

Pagan | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/25/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

It works great if taken when headache is starting. Waiting too long though, it lessens it but doesn't stop it. Been taking it for several years.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver