Divalproex is the third bipolar med I've tried, and it's the first that doesn't feel like a complete waste of money. I do get some slight tremors after my morning dose, but that's the only side effect I've experienced (my liver function's actually improved since I switched from lithium). There's a definite difference in my mood, too -- I'm far less irritable and edgy on divalproex than I felt on l...

has anyone outhere been given this medicine for migraines please let me know my husband just got out of the hospital and i wanted to know if this worked for anyone?

dival proex sodium er | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/7/2020
Condition: Seizures with Breaks in Consciousness & Other Symptoms

since taking this drug my seizures have stopped but I now have hand tremors needing to be addressed

MarieC05 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/24/2020
Condition: Manic-Depression

Took this medication for only two days and was told to take it in the morning....... i had blurry\double vision had trouble driving to work and i was scared.... i had SEVERE tremors at work, jaw was killing me, fast irregular heartbeat, rapid breathing..... my side effects were so bad that i had to leave my job and go to the nearest emergency room.....they took my vitals and my heart rate was 120 and my tremors were so bad that they had to immediately give me a medication to cancel out the medication and get it out of my system

Bones | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/15/2020
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

Taking for over 30 years for seizure prevention. LOTS of side effects until it levels out in the system approximately 50 days. Still have extreme fatigue, dizziness if dose is too high, dries fluids out in my body, no alcohol ever - these never end. BUT I can drive now. Mood swings are unpreventable. Choices are extremely limited.

cdajane | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/8/2019
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Neurologist placed me on this indicating it might 2 mos. to determine if it works. It has not whatsoever.

Saif | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/14/2019
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I am using this last 8 month.its work but it cause ED.so who are sexualy active not use this.when i quit it my erection is normal.i am 33 years old