I have to tell you I was afraid of this medicine after I read all the aboves stories but I am here to tell you that I do not have any of those systems. I have been on it for two weeks and am taking 20MG a day. Please don't be afraid it works different for all. Good Luck.

prednisone pyschosis- google it... this is a very dangerous drug and it is being prescribed for skin rashes???? seriously, let's let our love affair w/ the drug companies go... we are so over medicated it makes me sick... wake up america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/29/2021

Fluid behind ear drum the pills as described stopped taking it a month ago and 2 scans later dieing with a tumor on liver in hospice right now

Anonymous |
7/25/2021

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Gary | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/25/2021

I have a lot of joint pain issues. Prednisone is prescribe for my Loy back pain that can get so bad it takes me to the floor for hours at a time. I even fell once in a park and could not move for 3 hours. I try everything. 10% Lidocaine, Baclofen, oxycodone, hydrocodone, benzodiazepine, diazepam, and nothing works as well as prednisone. It takes a day or two work at a high dose then I can taper down and hold a low dose for 2 or 3 weeks. A few trips to the chiropractor after the information is out and I am back to normal for a few months. I have had injections that work well to however the 20mg pills also fix the pain in my hands, shoulders, cleanup rack skin eczema, give me energy and make me feel like I’m 25 again. I have no side effects except eating everything in the house and a 10 -15 lb weight gain that usually goes away in a few weeks. It even seems to help with me depression. Thanks

Anonymous |
7/23/2021

clw | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2021
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Started off with 10mg/day of prednisone and 4x methotrexate/wk (later increased to 6) for RA. It eradicated all my joint pain initially, but I became so constipated that I had to go to the emergency room. I've never experienced constipation before in my life. Stopped methotrexate immediately and reduced prednisone to 5mg, but I still suffered from constipation. My methotrexate got replaced with hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine, but I had to stop due to an allergic rash. This whole time I remained on prednisone as a bridge drug, however, either the RA joint inflammation increased or efficacy lowered. BEWARE: The hope was to only use prednisone for 1 month since there are long term side effects, but now it's been 3 months and my blood test is starting to show high glucose and ALT (liver related), so I may switch back to advil instead and try herbal medicine.