Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ginseng Tea oral.

4/28/2017 9:02:45 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    have been drinking ginseng tea for years as I had tried it the first time we visited Korea. It is very healthy. I have not had ANY problems with it and do not understand why any of the other commenters do or did. I have been drinking the red ginseng tea. It is not a medication and I enjoy it as I do green tea or just black or red tea. They are all very healthy.

7/26/2016 3:31:19 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I drink American ginseng tea when I have cold/flu-like symptoms and it has been very effective. My friends and families now drink ginseng tea to prevent and cure their colds.

9/13/2014 2:58:29 AM

Reviewer: stevejos, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I bought Korean ginseng tea because I was told it was very healthy. I drank several mugs over a few days and had severe gastral pains and painful bowel movements for a few days.

1/31/2014 6:50:40 AM

Reviewer: Lavda Ruci, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

7/16/2009 4:41:37 PM

Reviewer: Nanchang, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I drank this tea and my heart rate went up. I could feel my palpitations. I don't know why. I took it because a friend told me to use it for ditoxification, to clean my body

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day