I used a juicing machine to juice cabbage & carrot juice for twenty years which healed and managed my ulcerative colitis and peptic ulcers that I've had for over forty years. I evaluated Juice Plus+ in 1995 (double dosing) and found after seven months that it gave me better results than my trusted valued juicing machine did. I've been using Juice Plus+ ever since, and stopped using my obsolete j...

IT IS NO GOOD?

MMia | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/27/2021

I saw no change in my health

MamaFHZ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/5/2021

This has benefitted several areas of health for my family: excema, anemia, allergies, chronic pain, migraines, gi health, inflammation, immune health...

Leeanne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2020

I had my doubts, and I never review products but I HAD to review Juice Plus. I feel better, sleep better, happier. I doubt it's all because of juice plus but I am so happy with them that I will keep taking Juice Plus :)

Irina S | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/12/2019

After trying everything under the sun Juice Plus helped me to feel normal again with heaps of energy throughout the day !!!

Helper | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2019

What a ripoff! The sales process seems like a ponzi scheme-the reps are very aggressive Felt no better than taking a good multivitamin at 10 times the cost.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/19/2018

I often say that if it weren't for Juice Plus I would be dead! I don't buy or eat nearly enough vegetables and fruit to even begin to stay healthy. (And, of course, there's no way I could even afford to buy these ingredients.) Juice Plus is literally a lifesaver for me.

LB | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/29/2018

Literally zero change in anything using this product. No increased energy, nothing. Even my bloodwork didn’t change. It was difficult to cancel and I ended up with months of supply with the reorder. Wouldn’t recommend. I took it for over 6 months and honestly noticed nothing. Also tried it to help with my sons eczema, it didn’t help in the least.

Kat T | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/28/2018

I was skeptical when I started on JP+. I'm a vegetarian and eat mainly plant based, so I wasn't sure if this would make a difference in my diet. Yet I had health issues - I was struggling with exhaustion, bad sleep, my skin was bad, my hair was falling out and I was getting sick nearly every 3 months... something was up.. So I decided to give the trio capsules a go and I am soooo glad I did, they have changed my health, I have now been taking them for about 16 months. The first thing I noticed - my energy got so much better within 3/4 days, no afternoon coffees or naps needed anymore. The next thing was my sleep - I was sleeping through the night and waking up with so much energy - literally jumping out of bed! Over 4 months my skin started to get better and better and nowadays it's so clear that I keep getting compliments that I am glowing! My hair is growing rapidly and it's so healthy and strong, it's a miracle... But the thing I love most - over the last 16 months I have not been sick once! I've had a little sniffle when others get the flu, but that's about it! I would never ever stop taking these bad boys... they are a life changer!Read More Read Less

R | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/6/2018

I love Juice Plus+!!! It is absolutely amazing! I feel so much better, and I have not had near as many health issues since I have been taking JP+ that I had prior to JP+!

William | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/15/2017

Over a year on this product. I was a skeptic at first...but the weight loss, added energy, and amazing lack of of getting sick this past year sealed the deal for me! Awesome nutrition resource that conveniently offers premium versions of fruits and vegetables in an easy form to take daily!!

eos23 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2017

I started Juice Plus about 6 weeks ago and so far so good. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it interferes with the contraceptive pill? I have found nothing online to say that it does but would like to know. Thanks

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2017

My children and I tried a sample, and they did not enjoy the experience. They all said "It tastes like beef and gravy!" I was shocked at their reaction as I popped mine in my mouth and realized how right they were! It was not a flavor one would expect from a fruit and vegetable based product. They all spit it out. I suppose it could be that they are accustomed to a too sweet, sugary, gummy vitamin, but it cannot be effective if I cannot convince them to eat it. After researching the product further, I discovered sufficient shortcomings in the company's claims, studies, and results to no longer consider purchasing the product. For the price, the bad taste, and the misleading claims, I just cannot justify the expense. If it works for others willing and able to afford it, I am happy for their good health and good fortune, but our family will continue to rely on run-of-the-mill, inexpensive, vitamin supplement products with run-of-the-mill, but completely reasonable claims.Read More Read Less

camelbackmtn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2017

Used this for about 3 weeks since my husband had an overabundance of these fruit and veggie pills. Stopped eating fruits and vegetables as I was under the impression I would get the nutrients in the fruit and vegetable capsules. WRONG! I got the worst cold I have had in about 10 years. Wasn't sick hardly ever until taking this product. Same thing happened to my husband after the first few weeks of taking the capsules. He didn't see any relation. Now after I got sick just like him I a almost positive the product is phony. I think it is fraudulent and way overpriced. And have told the rep to cancel our order for the product several months ago and the company won't stop charging the $74.00 every month. This is the most outrageous scam ever. Don't get caught up in this scam.Read More Read Less

scamdoctor1 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/13/2017

SCAM

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2017

I have seen no effect, positive or negative. I understand I wouldn't be able to experience "prevention" but I was hoping for something that would justify this very expensive supplement. Sorry. Also, BE ADVISED. If you try it make sure you go to the site and TURN OFF the auto-replenish feature. They will charge you even if you TELL YOUR SPONSOR you didn't want it anymore.

owl67 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/29/2017

Purchased from a friend who sells it and swears by it. I have always taken a multivitamin, vit D and vit C every day - when I added Juice Plus capsules - I can honestly say that I have noticed no difference over the last 6 months+ Juice Plus is expensive for me each month - so will not continue with it as I can't afford it and can't justify it since I notice no difference. I may try Juicefestiv which is the same idea as Juice Plus - but WAY cheaper. But as with anything - if it works for you - great! I just found it didn't make a difference for me.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/17/2017

Have not been sick in 3 years since I started using, also helped with PMS and cramping. Skin, hair, and nails are appear healthier and better. I also don't want to eat any more junk food. It is amazing!

Bill | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/25/2017

I have been taking Juice Plus for 5 months and have been able to discontinue all anti-inflammatory drugs. I have had two hip replacements and an ankle fusion so naturally had a ton of inflammation. Now I have nearly zero aches and pains associated with aging. This stuff has been a god send for me!

barts61 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/3/2017

I've been taking the trio of Juice Plus capsules for 3 months now. Have not been ill this winter, have better bowel function, more stamina and stronger nails and hair! Waiting to see what other health benefits will occur. Would definitely recommend to others! Not everyone is the same so the effectiveness may not show up right away - be patient.

ben45- | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/3/2017

Info on free monthly kids chews below (with adult order). Juice Plus states that they offer whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables and grains and therefore provides a far greater variety of naturally occurring vitamins, antioxidants, and other phytonutrients - even some of the fiber - found in the fruits and vegetables themselves. I should add, if your child is over 4 years old and you as an adult purchase the monthly adult version -- You can sign up your child for the Children's FREE monthly product program (for up to three years). Here is the link to purchase adult chews or capsules and they will contact you to get your child’s monthly chews FREE. (copy and paste the goo) goo.gl/BdrVNT Here are the facts: Juice Plus teams with Family owned farms in contract, each batch is tested 5-6 times, guaranteed herbicide & pesticide free in every batch. Non GMO, Gluten free, Kosher. NSF Certified. Everything that goes into Juice Plus comes in as WHOLE FOOD & leaves in their packages, they don't add anything to it or do anything to it. Juice Plus is beyond organic because there is not a single trace of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, bacteria, mold, heavy metals, there is nothing in it except on the label (it's NSF certified). It's kosher, non-GMO. The formula is based on meridian energy, formulated by a naturopath. All food has an address. JP was formulated to make sure every cell in the body gets the nutrition that it needs. Juice Plus farmers have had their land for long time, some for centuries, they are dedicated to rotating crops, the soil is tested & is super nutritious. JP is pretty passionate about nutrition, if you couldn't tell.Read More Read Less