I worry about the ingredients.

I started drinking this since I need iron pills ect since I’m low and since I’ve been taken this daily my iron has gotten worse ?????????? I stopped this and went to plant base so hopefully we can see what happens.

Stephanie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/20/2022

An and D | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2020

Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials powder drink mix cause severe diarrhea shaking fever and shortness of breath in both myself and my husband. Felt like we were food poisoned.

ronjeff.eblowitz aol.com | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
11/2/2017

I worry about the ingredients.