THIS MED. IS EASY TO USE AND EFFECTIVE, BUT I HAVE DEVELOPED RINGING IN MY EARS CONSTANTLY. ANY OTHER OUT THERE WITH THIS PROBLEM? SHOULD I CHANGE MEDS.? THANKS

I started with laryngeal spasms on and off and then on one occasion spasms lasted all day until I fell asleep it was so uncomfortable had to drink plenty of water could not eat . im making an appt with md. to change med I stopped med .

Gitana | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/1/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Poor generic mix. Had headache and a higher BP when taking this brand of fosinopril. Not satisfied with the manuf quality.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2013

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | Patient
12/14/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

It works well but causes ED.

eire13 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/24/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

other medications made me sleepy, this one controls my blood pressure and does not have that effect - there are many medications for blood pressure, look until you find the one that works best for you

raggle | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/6/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been taking fosinapril for 30 years and have these symptoms periodically - ringing in the ears, back pain, tired all the time and now found a benign cyst on my kidney and liver.