I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS DRUG FOR 9 MONTHS. IN THE BEGINNING IT CAUSED A HEADACHE WHICH IT MADE HARD TO SLEEP. I TALKED TO MY DOCTOR AND HE CUT THE DOSAGE IN HALF. THE HEADACHE SUBSIDED AND AFTER 3 MONTHS I WENT BACK TO NORMAL DOSAGE AND HAVE BEEN WITHOUT HEADACHE SINCE. I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ANY OF MY CHEST PAIN WHAT SO EVER AND HIGHLY RECOMENED THIS DRUG.

doesn't seem to last

Amy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/14/2021
Condition: prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease

Horrible experience. I have fainted over 5 times. Quit taking it after the 5th time after reading fainting was a side effect. I was having a difficult time reaching my docs. There Has to be something better

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/8/2021

I have an adom. artery closing. But, I have been dizzy on and off and very blow blood count, cold, I decided to stop taking for a week or so to see if I feel better. I don't know if these open arteries up or not????

Glenbuck | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/28/2021
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Im sure these tablets are causing me to have burning in the chest and throat, I dont suffer from heartburn Im also very breathless and all the tests done havecome back ok. Has anyone else had these side effects

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2021

I need to take this twice per day, but it saved my life. Great medication.

JohnE | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/14/2020

The third day I took this med it caused a severe headache. I called my doctor and he said drink lots of water to avoid the headache. That worked. My doctor hss ne taking 2 30mg pills a day now, but still no headache, if I drink pleanty of water before and after taking it.

otto | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2019

on first dose headache, on 2nd dose 2nd day extreme headace and nausea with dri heaving 24 hrs to recover.

Pd | 55-64 | Female | Patient
4/19/2018

I started taken this med a long time ago (30) mg. Then i had a serious attack of angina which landed me in the hospital. Upon discharge, my doctor prescribed 30 mg, 2 tabs 3 times a day. The headache I can manage, but the nausea and vomiting is 24/7. Has anyone else had this experience?

Krip | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/12/2018
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Occasional drousiness but no headaces or other side effects. Take medication 1/day early morning 20mg. Generally satisfied.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/21/2017
Ron | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2017
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Been taking med for 3 weeks - no headache or other negative symptoms.

ravioli | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/8/2017
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

been taking this for 1 year and have had bad diarrhea 5 x a day. am wondering if this is the cause or my brilinta. has anyone else had this problem on this drug ? dont have the headaches thank god and it does releive my check pain.

Buck | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2016
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

I have to be satisfied with the drug because it completely alleviates the angina pectoris. I discontinued it because of headaches 3 years ago; but have started again because it works: 100%. But headaches are constant. Hope they decrease with time.

Isosorbide mononitrate | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/5/2016
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Debilitating headache with tremendous eye socket pain and numbness on the side of the eye pain. Tired all of the time, weak and trouble talking and walking.

mysg | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2016

Had horrible head aches at first then I read a suggestion. I started taking 1 hour before bed. Now have head aches while sleeping. occasionally wake up but go right to sleep. No more debilitating headaches.

teflon250 | 65-74 | Male | Patient
12/9/2015
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Started 5 days ago after failed stress test. I get tolerable headaches that tylenol help starting in back of neck and top of head. Heart beat increases for a couple of hours after taking med. Having heart catheterization and maybe angioplasty on friday. Wish me luck.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/22/2015
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

Been taking this for 3 months Stops cheast pain,but dizzy and have fainted 3 times,tired all the time.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2015

After taking the medication in the AM, my head starting hurting and continued all day. Later in the day I could hardly stand the pain was so bad, then the vomiting starting and lasted all night. It took 2 days before my headache subsided. I still feel the affect and will never take it again. I would rather have the pain in my chest than in my head.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/25/2015
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

After only three days and taking tylenol extra strength every 4 hours, I could no longer deal with the severe headache, which was debilitating. I used ice bags for the pain. I am ok this morning since the drug ran its course overnight but I refuse to continue with it. My angina pain was very minimal and only occasional and the pill under the tongue was effective for those times. I cannot tolerate this drug. This was the second attempt, the first one about three years ago with the same results. Read More Read Less

mike | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/27/2014
lstephe62 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2014
Condition: Angina Pectoris Prevention

I have had three stints in the coronary artery; I am on 15 mg a day, which I take in the morning. Headaches are bad, Tylenol helps, but I also suffer from migraines. Have had some eye problems esp. over the side with the headache. I have had a fast heartbeat, but taking more blood pressure medication relieves this. I have more energy.