I was prescribed the drug yesterday within a four week pregnancy. After reading many of the online reviews I was absolutely terrified, which as a result I am writing this review in an effort to help calm some of the nerves out there. Although I have three more nights to go with this, (I am to take 400mcgs over four nights)I have to say my first night was not the nightmarish experiences women o...

ple give suggetionMisoprostol.oral

[email protected] | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/27/2021
Condition: Abortion

Hellow everone kindly some one tell me the method of use the tblts how many tblts i should take.

EKS1999 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Abortion

I was just over 7 weeks pregnant. I will never go through the agony of this medication again. After letting the misopristol pills dissolve in my cheeks for 30 min. I instantly started cramping. The cramping became excruciating within 5 min. Nothing I did helped. I could not make the contraction like cramping stop. All I could do was sit on the toilet, and fall off in pain. My boyfriend had to hold me so I would stop falling off. This unbearable pain lasted a good 45 minutes. I almost got to the point where I was going to call 911 because I couldn't take it much longer. I had a bucket in front of me as I sat on the toilet in case I vomited. I was so nauseas from how much pain I was in. I had the chills and could not stop trembling. I took both ibuprofen and Vicodin. Didn't even touch the pain. I have never experienced pain like that in my life and I never plan to put myself through that again. If I could go back, I never would've done it. It has been 2 weeks now and I am still bleeding. It will be light bleeding and then randomly i'll start gushing blood with huge clots out of nowhere. Which is fantastic if you're out somewhere and not home. This has happened three times now in the past week. I am just ready to stop bleeding and be back to normal. The only reason I rated ease of use and effectiveness higher is because it was an easy process to follow the steps to take the pills and I am pretty sure it worked. I won't know for another couple weeks.. but if it didn't work... I will be livid, considering the pain and how much I have bled. If you are not absolutely needing this medical abortion.... Do not put yourself through that....

Maddie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Abortion

Please read this!!!! I got an abortion. I took the first pill and had no side effects at all. Waited 48 hours to take the miso pill. Within 20 minutes of taking the pill by mouth I was on the floor screaming in pain. The pain was so bad that I couldn’t take my second dose of the pills later. I took 800mg of ibuprofen before I took it and used my heating pad the whole time. The pain was so insane and lasted a 4 hours before I went to the hospital. I have endometriosis and I’ve had many ovarian cyst rupture but that pain does not compare to this at all. The cramps were the worst I’ve ever had in my life and plus contractions too with it. The pain was non stop. I was screaming in pain in the ER waiting room. I couldn’t even walk. I finally got morphine in my system and I still felt the pain... I couldn’t even talk. The morphine didn’t even help. I started to bleed out at the hospital just 5 hours after taking the pill. The hospital had to give me hydrocodone. I passed 2 lemon size clots when I got home and and a giant liver like object. I would never do this again but it did work so I can’t complain much. But ouch. Please use caution.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Abortion

I have taken 8 tablets of misoprostol in 2 doses orally( 4 tablets in each dose) within 24 hours..i m 4 week pregnant..but still it does not work..bleeding or cramps didn't start..why is it so?

Eva | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/2/2021
Condition: Abortion

“This time last year I decided to have a medical abortion. I have always suffered with horrendous period pain therefore I thought the medical termination would be similar to that or not as bad. Within 20 minutes of taking misoprostol the cramps were extremely unbearable, I was vomiting and passing out from the pain. I had severe diarrhoea, was in and out of consciousness and dripping with sweat. I've never ever felt pain like it in my life and couldn't move from the bathroom floor for 5 hours. I was passing clots (this is normal) and bleeding heavily and when the pain eventually subsided I slept for what felt like a whole day with exhaustion. I bled heavily for a week and ended up hemorrhaging the day the bleeding eased up. I then got rushed to hospital to find out the termination didn't work. I then had to have an emergency surgeries as the first one didn't work.” Check out www.abortionpillsqatardubai.com they are simply the best