I had no trouble with it yet.... Its a good pill to take if you are having trouble your period.

lol shhh!! imma man

N/A | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/3/2017
Condition: Endometriosis

I have been on this for two months. This medication did lesson my endo pain, but the side effects have been horrible and I am asking to switch medications. I have gained weight, my skin has broken out, gross discharge, missed period, mood swings, decreased libido. I have been on MANY birth controls for the past 20 years, but this has been the worst.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/7/2016
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

I have been on this pill for about 6 months. I have gained 20lbs in that short period of time. Not a fan. It does however help in all the areas that it is meant for.

A MAN LOL!! | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient