My 13 yr old son was on this medicaton and I was not aware of the side affects. He developed a very severe rash over his entire body (including the palms of his hands and the bottoms of his feet) the only place not affected was his genitals, Thank God.. His doctor decided to refill his prescrition instead of making another appointment with his dermotologist. I quit giving this to my son and decide...

I am allergic to penicilin and when I awoke this morning my face is swolen and I have had fever and chiils all day today ande fever. Can i take this with my allergy to penicilin

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2009
Condition: Acne

I have only used this for a month and I have seen significant improvement in my acne. I have tried every over-the-counter acne medications including Proactive and a prescription call Differen. They were somewhat affective but nothing compared to this product! My skin hasn't been this clear since I was twelve!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/28/2009
Condition: Acne

The first week my skin cleared up well. I believe it reacted with my other acne medecine and i got sick with stomach aches, and nausea from it for about 2 weeks now. Some of my acne is also starting to come back and it does not help the red spots. It will dry out your face so use a good non-oily lotion.

misslynn707 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/27/2009
Condition: Acne

i have been using the product for almost two months now.I have moderate acne,i see little improvement i still have alot of red marks kinda like scarring, i really hope it starts to clear up.I am not going to give up I will use this face treatment faithfully.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2009
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

I had an major reaction to this medication. I was on a high dosage as well.

toonhead | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/21/2008
Condition: Acne

No break outs since I started using, over two months ago.