I woke up in the mid of the night with intense soreness in my upper left gum area and my upper left lip was extreme sensitive even a gentle breeze could send tingling and burning sensation. At first I thought this might be casued by my hay fever. On the third day I went to the ER for extreme pain and a visible track of redness from my upper lip towards to the side of the nose and then to my chee...

My husband took this medicine and is now in the hospital with Pancreatitis, which I belive is directly related to taking this medicine. It may have helped with the Shingles, but the side effects are definitely not worth it.

Richard Covenant | Male | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Genital Herpes

Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today, natural herbs are really great, I was cured from HSV by a doctor called DR OKITI from West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that HSV has no cure even when I saw a post about Dr OKITI how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr OKITI on EMAIL:[email protected] I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay, please save a soul today.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/9/2020
Condition: Cold Sore

I often don't realize I have a cold sore until after 1 or 2 small bumps appear on my lip.I take the 3 blister sealed pills and then 3 more pills 12 hrs later. After 2-3 hours of first dose I feel dizzy a bit and have rapid heart rate. I am ok with this side effect if it halts the cold sore from developing. I find it dries it up within 3-4 days usually.

nana | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2019
Condition: Shingles

Was given this drug within 3 days of outbreak. PA was puzzled because it occured on the toes of one foot. I had shingles 50 years ago and never forgot the sypmtoms. medication stopped the outbreak within two days. Few side effects.

mt | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/3/2017
Condition: Shingles

Have had cold sores and shingles for 10 years. Now I know that if I have a cold sore, within a week, my back nerves will flare up and cause great pain. I take this at the first sign, mouth tingling,and it prevents the pain in my back, and cures the mouth sore.

dctrkumar | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/10/2016
Condition: Genital Herpes

I had frequent outbreaks of HSV2 since 1971..A dermatologist prescribed this medication in 2011..For five years now I have had NO outbteaks...