I have received injections every three months for the last 1.5 years due to chronic back pain from a car accident. The injections are, at first, very painful, and it can take up to 6 days for me to fully recover, but within a week or two I feel perfectly fine! With these injections I am able to retain full range of motion with very limited back pain. Unfortunately, I do have to go through this sam...

VERY DANGEROUS! YOU CAN LOSE VISION, DEVELOP METABOLISM, CARDIAC AND ENDOCRINE ISSUES!!! DOCTORS ARE IRRESPONSIBLY ADMINISTERING THIS DRUG!!!

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/24/2020
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

Have had injections 3 times over the last 2 years. I have got them after positive benefits of infusions has worn off and pain in neck, shoulders, hips and neural flares have become too much. They have seemed effective to me within about 12 hours and effect lasts for more than a month. Getting an injection has been the biggest problem especially with the SIP. Currently my doc is not seeing patients!

Hartley | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/4/2020

My story is about a cat, similar to the review posted by Venus 2-3-2012. This is a drug one must first discuss fully w/ vet and/or do further research before agreeing to. Particularly for a pet with known or suspected heart issues, known or suspected kidney issues. Or older pets, who could have one of those not diagnosed.The potential side effects of this drug, lethargy, nausea, malaise, vomit, neuromuscular, are the same effects that one could see from the natural progression of kidney disease, or some cancers, or heart failure. But with this drug on-board, you don't know if those issues if and when they present are the effect of the drug (and it/they will wear off), or the progression of disease. I've given oral prednisone to cats before with cancers, that helped them feel better, helped with appetite. And oral pred is active for only a few hours, so if you see bad effects you just don't dose again. With an injection of Depo Medrol /Methylpred, once it's done, it's on-board, you're stuck with it.For appetite stimulation there are other options. For general/systemic anti inflammatory there are other options. This is nothing to mess with. I would advise anyone against agreeing to an injection of this

Hag | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2019
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

I was given a ESI INJECTION last Nov in my T 5/6 area for back pain. 1 month after many strange pains started in my low back, mid back and neck. Burning pain in low back goes into legs. I think this poison is killing me. Doctors think I am crazy.. I am not. Big business it seems...

Thelma | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/21/2018
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Appt with orth doc for cortisone injection for hip pain. Doc gave 180mg depo me from with 4mg lidocaine without advising me change of new. Developed diabetes, persistent stomach and adomininal pain, small and large intestine, bowel and bladder dysfunction, unable to tolerate foods, weight loss. My life is unbearable because of this medication. Lots of doctor appts, tests, medication that does help. Please don't take this medication. Doctor should have told me the side effects before deciding to change medication without my permission to do so. Dr.needs to be locked up for what he did. Reporting this to the appropriate authorities. Don't know what to do. God help me.

Joey p | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/8/2017

I get S I joint pain that feels like a tooth ache . After the shot , next day back to normal. It has been years of this about 1-2 times a year .